SEO Content Writer | Drive Website Traffic
Hi! I am looking for an SEO content expert to write articles and create optimized content that drives traffic to my website for a sustainable travel section of my travel blog.
– Drive traffic: A specific numeric goal over a period of time will be established with the successful candidate who will have access to Google Analytics.
– Appear in Google rankings to become an established subject matter expert travel blogger in eco-travel
– Flag affiliate marking opportunities for me to into articles to drive sales
– Excellent English
– Advanced on-page SEO skills
– Advanced Keyword Research. E.g. finding related long-tail keywords related to the main keywords, 50-100 per article. Use SEO tool (e.g. KeySearch) to ensure difficulty is never higher than 40 and the volume isn’t less than 200 searches per month
– Subscription to relevant SEO tools: e.g. KeySearch, UberSuggest, SEMrush, MozPro, SEO spider, Moz Link Explorer
– Fortnightly check-in on progress, monthly reporting on website traffic
– Conscious to flag affiliate integration wherever possible
The candidate will only need to write the content, I will source photos and place any relevant affiliate links. This will be a collaboration, I consider you a part of the team and would love for this to be an ongoing relationship. I will take on your suggestions for further work you could do to meet our goals.
– Content Calander based on SEO Competitor research: where can we feasibly rank, what articles/keywords should we target (contract to be extended if goals are successful)
– Keyword research for each blog (50-100 keywords to be approved before article creation commences)
– 2-articles per month to be added to drafts for final review on WordPress
Posts to be 1200 to 1500 words and follow an optimized SEO format (contents tables, headings etc.)
Candidates must demonstrate why they are a good fit for the assignment, previous work and access to SEO tools. I am specifically looking for SEO experts, who can track and report on content success. A detailed brief with my branding, competitors etc. will be given to the new member of the team 🙂